It’s not just about teeth, it’s also about your smile! We’ll tell you all you need to know about your smile & what can be done to make it better. Our consultations are thorough and evidence based.
Our smile consultation begins with full diagnostic records; a thorough clinical exam and smile assessment; a discussion of treatment options and finally a presentation of our financial arrangements and payment plans.
Diagnostic records are taken at each consultation visit. Proper diagnosis relies on having a full set of oral records in addition to the clinical exam.
Records typically include the following::
- Photographs of your face, smile and teeth
- Radiographs (x-rays) taken from different angles to evaluate jaw and dental growth
- 3D scan of your teeth allowing us and you to see the extent of misalignment and potential outcome
A thorough clinical exam is necessary to best understand your orthodontic needs and diagnose any jaw/dental problems.
Clinical exam focuses on the following:
- Jaw joint (TMJ) health and symptoms
- Oral tissue health
- Dental health
- Gingival & periodontal health
- Abnormal tooth wear related to grinding/clenching habits
After performing a clinical exam, studying your records and understanding your expectations and needs we will present you with a recommended orthodontic treatment option and an alternative. This presentation will include the pros and cons of each option, the estimated length of treatment, possible consequences of treatment or no treatment and finally the retention plan to maintain your beautiful smile after finishing treatment.
- Metal braces
- Clear (ceramic) braces
- Phase I (early) orthodontic treatment
- Functional appliance therapy
- Surgical orthodontics
We offer a variety of flexible financial arrangements to make your smile investment convenient. Low down-payment and zero-interest low monthly payments are available. We will also take care of explaining your insurance benefits and filing claims for you.
- Pay your treatment fee in full and receive a discount
- In-office zero interest payment plan
- Third party financing (Care Credit)
Our consultations are complimentaryBook an appointment
Discover more services
Do you have a graduation or a wedding coming up soon and wish to finish your orthodontic treatment faster? Accelerated orthodontics may be the answer!
From orthodontic screening at age 7 to interceptive treatment or Phase I orthodontic treatment; your child’s orthodontic needs are well taken care of. We specialize in child braces and orthodontics.
What’s better than straight teeth? White straight teeth! We offer different types of tooth whitening with your orthodontic treatment for free. Say Cheeeese!