It’s not just about teeth, it’s also about your smile! We’ll tell you all you need to know about your smile to make it better.
Our smile consultation begins with full diagnostic records; a thorough clinical exam and smile assessment; a discussion of treatment options and finally a presentation of our financial arrangements and payment plans.
Diagnostic records are taken and studied at your consultation visit. Proper diagnosis relies on having a full set of oral records in addition to the clinical exam.
Records typically include the following:
- Photographs of your face, smile and teeth
- Radiographs (x-rays) taken from different angles to evaluate jaw and dental growth
- 3D scan of your teeth allowing us and you to see the extent of misalignment and potential outcome
A thorough clinical exam is necessary to best understand your orthodontic needs and diagnose any jaw/dental problems.
Clinical exam focuses on the following
- Jaw joint (TMJ) health and symptoms
- Oral tissue health
- Dental health
- Gingival & periodontal health
- Abnormal tooth wear related to grinding/clenching habits
After performing a clinical exam, studying your records and understanding your expectations and needs we will present you with a recommended orthodontic treatment option and an alternative. This presentation will include the pros and cons of each option, the estimated length of treatment, possible consequences of treatment or no treatment and finally the retention plan to maintain your beautiful smile after finishing treatment.
- Metal braces
- Clear (ceramic) braces
- Phase I (early) orthodontic treatment
- Functional appliance therapy
- Surgical orthodontics
We offer a variety of flexible financial arrangements to make your smile investment convenient. Low down-payment and zero-interest low monthly payments are available. We will also take care of explaining your insurance benefits and filing claims for you.
- Pay your treatment fee in full and receive a discount
- In-office zero interest payment plan
- Third party financing
Orthodontic Consultations are freeBook Now
Discover more services
Tongue Tie and Lip Tie Release
We offer services to resolve tongue tie or lip tie for children and teens through precision laser surgery.
Solea Laser Dentistry
Solea is a revolutionary technology that completely changes how dentists work on patients. Patients no longer have to worry about anesthesia.
Specialized pediatric dental care, dedicated to treating children from infancy until adolescence.